Monday, December 17, 2012

Making Spirits Bright!

Hi all! Katie Bush from The Daily Telecraft again-

I just wanted to let all of SHAMc's supporters know about something exciting that is happening next weekend!



I will be flying in from Atlanta to visit Todd and Kiaralinda, SHAMc's founders. We will be doing a book signing for my new children's book about them all weekend!


Saturday we will be at the Safety Harbor Public Library from 11-4 to read the book, sign the book, and do an awesome craft relating to the book! I really hope to meet each and every one of you while I am in town.



Sunday, Todd and Kiaralinda are hosting the first ever Open House at Whimzey Land! It will be from 11-4 as well as an amazing opportunity for everyone to see their house and the artwork that was inspired by it. At the Open House, I will also have the original artworks from the book so that you can see them for yourself! The book does not do them justice at all. They are truly beautiful!

I hope to see everyone at these events this weekend! Even if you can't make it, 1206 Third Street is available for purchase on Amazon. It makes a terrific stocking stuffer!



Until then,
-Katie Bush

No comments: